The French Club of Young Immunologists organize a special webinar next Thursday 30th September 5pm , dedicated to the different career possibilities after a PhD.
It will be organized as an interactive session with 5 PhD scientists who then started a career beyond academia :
- Juliette Desfrançois (GLOBAL COLLABORATION & INNOVATION MANAGER, Cytek Biosciences)
- Laetitia Rapetti (CHIEF SCIENTIST OFFICER, Alphenyx)
- Olivier Demaria (R&D DIRECTOR / SCIENCE LEADER, Innate Pharma)
- Thomas Anjubault (MARKETING MANAGER, ThermoFisher Scientific)
- Maude Delost (SCIENTIFIC PROJECT MANAGER, Institut Curie)
They will quickly introduce themselves, and then you will be able to ask them all the questions you want about their career paths, professional experiences, their current position, their perspectives of evolution, to have their opinion, their tips…. The discussions can be done in French or English, live or via chat.
In order to prepare this interactive webinar and to be able to start the discussions immediately, we have prepared a small form where you can already leave your questions:
Feel free to join us: https://tinyurl.com/webin8