A 3-year post-doc position is available in Pierre Guermonprez’s laboratory at Paris Diderot Medical School at the University of Paris.
The goal of the project is to develop and evaluate a new cancer immunotherapy approach based on the manipulation of dendritic cells populations within the tumor micro-environment.
The synergy between this novel approach and immune checkpoint blockade will be evaluated in pre-clinical murine models of cancer and humanized mice models.
- A Ph.D. with at least one first-authored publication is required.
- Technical experience with murine model and mammalian cell culture are required.
- Intellectual and/or technological expertise in one or several of the following areas will be appreciated: murine tumor models, humanized mice models, immunotherapy, in vivo imaging, mesenchymal stromal cells, macrophages, T lymphocytes, dendritic cells, tumor immunological microenvironment.
- Creativity, organization skills, and motivation for team work will be valued assets.
- Enthusiasm for research in translational immunology and cancer immunotherapy are essential.
Application’s deadline: August 30th 2021.
Start date: October/Novembre 2021.
To apply: Please send CV including publication list, a brief summary of research achievements, a cover letter and contact details of two references to: firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload details