The laboratory of Prof Julien C. Marie is seeking an experienced, creative and autonomous post-doctoral fellow to study the effects of TGF-b on T cell-biology. A particular focus is proposed on deciphering mechanisms of action of TGF-b in controlling skin inflammation using both in vitro and in vivo mouse models.
Lab publications related to the topic: Marie et al Immunity 2006, Doisne et al J. Exp. Med 2009, Ruiz et al Nature Com 2014, Worthington et al Immunity 2015. Mc Carron et al Nature Com 2019. Bonnet et l Cancer research, Peireira et al Nature Immunol 2020.
The selected candidate will join a dynamic research team composed of 10-12 people.
- Candidate should have solid expertise in immunology (skin immunology is an asset).
- Expertise on human samples is an asset but not requested.
- Salary will be covered by the lab and will depend on the expertise of the candidate. 35 000-55 000 euros
- The Marie lab is settled at the CRCL, in Lyon, France, offering up-to-date infrastructures in a stimulating scientific environment composed of more than 550 scientists. With spectral flow cytometry facility , single cell facility…
- English is the language of the Lab.
Candidate should provide a curriculum vitae, a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org (email subject : post-doctoral position). Selected candidates will be contacted for interview and the position can start rapidly.