Location: INSERM U932, Institut Curie, Paris, France
Date posted: April 2023
Application deadline: Until candidate is found
Job description summary
The research group of Dr. Olivier Lantz (Inserm U932, Paris, France) is seeking an immunology and cell biology engineer. The candidate will be dedicated to study T cell response in the frame of fundamental and translational research projects.
Institut Curie is one of the largest European institutions for cancer and biomedical research with strong interdisciplinary traditions. It is located in the center of Paris in France, in a both cultural and scientific rich environment. The site has active seminar program and hosts regular training sessions in molecular and cellular biology. The project will be developed in Center of Cancer Immunotherapy headed by S. Amigorena and the Clinic Immunology Laboratory. The Immunology Department includes 8 independent research teams in the fields of basic and applied immunology, working in a very collaborative and international environment. Candidate will work under the supervision of Dr. Olivier Lantz. The aim of the team is to characterize the biology of T cells, their interaction with other cells of the immune system, and their role in cancer, in both humans and through mice models. The open position is in line with recent developments at the interface between Immunology and Cancer. More information: www.curie.fr and http://u932.curie.fr/.
The project aims at studying T cell response in the frame of fundamental, translational and clinical research in cancer. Anti-tumoral responses induced by immunotherapies will be studied in vitro (murine and human cells) and in preclinical mouse models.
- Master 2 in immunology, molecular and cellular biology, or biothechnology
- Expertise in in vivo experiments and flow cytometry
- Notions of mendelian genetics
- Some knowledge in human immunology, oncology and immunotherapy is not mandatory but will be highly appreciated
- Scientific rigor and excellent analytical and synthetic capabilities.
- Team spirit and dynamic personality with passion for innovation and problem-solving
- Good proficiency in English
18 months already funded
Please send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected]