The research group of Dr. Eliane Piaggio (Inserm U932, Paris, France) is seeking a degree-qualified research engineer. The research engineer will be dedicated to work on several projects in the frame of fundamental and translational immunology research studying different immunotherapeutic approaches in mouse preclinical models, mainly in humanized NSG mouse models. The applicant will be in charge of developing, handling, analyzing the experiments and follow the bibliography.
The initial contract is for 3 years.
Projects will be developed under the supervision of Dr Eliane Piaggio leading the team “Translational Immunotherapy” (https://science.curie.fr/recherche/biologie-interactive-des-tumeurs-immunologie-environnement/immunite-et-cancer/equipe-piaggio-loirat/) and Dr Christine Sedlik, senior research engineer.
The team encompasses 10 members, including two bioinformaticians and a project manager.
The group is part of a 130-person immunology department headed by Anna-Maria Lennon. The lab is located within the Institut Curie campus in the center of Paris. The building is equipped with state of the art facilities (imaging, proteomic, animal facility, genomic and cytometry platforms). The Institute hosts around 1500 bench scientists including many foreign students and post-doctoral fellows.
- PhD in immunology and demonstrated success in a previous research experience in immunology testified by publications
- Experience in humanized NSG mice would be appreciated
Technical skills and abilities:
- Expert in mouse experimentation (1st/2nd level of authorization)
- Expert in multiparametric FACS
- Cell culture, ELISA, ELISPOT…
- Strong motivation, autonomy and excellent team working skills
- High standards of integrity, accuracy and great rigor are essential
- Good proficiency in English is mandatory
Please send CV and motivation letter to email@example.com